Monday, April 28, 2008

Week 17

My new slacks are a little tight around the waist. But, I can see my abs getting more compact - at least they feel that way. My arms and legs are definitely getting more muscular from yoga and doing hand weights at home. I was joking around that I could probably crack shells with my thighs or look like a cast member of the 300.

The weekend was great. Took yoga both Saturday and Sunday...Sunday's class was the best, we did a lot of push ups in between our poses which were just killer. Because the room gets so warm during class, you can actually push your body to new limits with the stretches. I had a dream on Friday night that I was able to do the splits and could actually feel my body doing it. Unfortunately, it was just a dream.
Anyway here's the recap.

Saturday
Breakfast - shake
Lunch - Chicken caesar from Nordstrom's Cafe
Snack - shake
Dinner - ribs, salad with feta, pecans
Snack - pecans and half a chocolate chip cookie (thank god D caught me eating half a cookie in my moment of weakness..it could have been three)
Exercise - yoga

Sunday
Breakfast - shake
Snack - shake
Lunch - 1/2 chicken caesar salad and half an ahi tuna patty from Gulfstream. glass of wine.
Dinner - Athens West combo salad.
Snack - 1/2 pita and yogurt (from my stomach hurting)
Exercise - crazy intense yoga

1 comment:

YoungVeezy said...

Nordstroms cafe!!!!!!!!!!!!!