Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Back Pain

Ugh, I hope its temporary. What I've noticed is that once I started my bad habit of sleeping on the couch and sleeping on our old bed, its been really hard to sleep because of pain to my lower back and midsection. What I may start doing is sitting on my balance ball or a hard chair to prevent myself from getting in bad form. This too has been affecting my sleep at nights.
I haven't been doing this, but I am going to start to do more core work to help out my back muscles. Running has also been putting stress on my lower back as well. Speaking of back pain..I have to run to my chiropractor now. Hopefully he can straighten things out in the meantime (no pun intended)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.