Sunday, October 28, 2007

Okay, so I failed miserably my first week in trying to get back to the low carb routine. I spent the past two days feeling bad about it, but no more. I'm turning a new leaf tomorrow.

Dave and I are also starting NutriSystem in a week and hopefully that will help us regulate our food intake. I was telling him that I need to learn how to eat normal again. The past couple of years it's been feast or famine. No normalcy in our eating. So hopefully this will help with the portion control and balancing our food intake. It takes about a month to begin a good habit, so hopefully NutriSystem will help.

Also, I have to start figuring out a workout plan since it's getting dark sooner. Cardio is so freaking boring! The only thing that is keeping me on track is my goal of losing 10-15 lbs by December 10? (the next time we're in Vegas). YES!

No comments: