Monday, October 8, 2007

New day, new week...new diet?

Before I went on the South Beach Diet, I purchased the Abs Diet. Heard tons about it through other people's blogs and from articles.

South Beach worked, I lost 10 lbs in three weeks. However, I didn't feel 100% in the process. The strict period made me lethargic, fuzzy brained and cranky. Also, I noticed that I also tend to gain my weight back pretty quickly after going on a strict diet. Its almost like I don't know how to eat normal anymore. Or maybe its the feeling like, since I lost it so quickly - it doesn't matter if I gain it again. I'll just go back the diet (yo-yo dieting trap).

Anyway, so today I'm going to break open my Abs Diet book to see what it entails. I decided to keep up with my food blog again. I definitely need the accountability :)

Breakfast
- Espresso with cream
- Oatmeal (120 calories, 2 gms fat, 24 carbs, 3 gms fiber

Snack
- Lara Bar 180 calories, 10 gms fat :-( and carbs 23, 4 gms fiber

Lunch
- Chicken vegetable soup

1 comment:

YoungVeezy said...

IT'S ALIVE, IT'S ALIVE!!!!