Wednesday, October 10, 2007

I fell while running today...JK. That should be the opener of all my blog entries since I update so infrequently now.

I am a total stress eater. This morning I had a presentation to do in front of our GI faculty about our Web site. I hate presenting...despite how talkative I may be by nature. So last night I did a very bad thing, I ate four pieces of halloween chocolate at work, three pieces of fried chicken, a couple of cupcakes (that Dave's coworker made for him and other items. At midnight I weighed myself out of curiosity. I was 8 lbs heavier than when I stopped South Beach. HORRIBLE.

Weird thing though, I weighed myself this morning and somehow overnight I lost 5 lbs of water.

So, alas, back to the drawing board. I'm going to try to run today and start up my circuit training again :)


Breakfast
-Soy latte, lowfat mixed berry bran muffin

Lunch
- Chicken caesar salad

Snack
- Cookie and and a vanilla latte

Dinner
- Kaitan sushi and a mango

2 comments:

YoungVeezy said...

You must have taken a nice big junk food dump!

Easy Peasy said...

Yeah! It was a five-pounder! :)