Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Holiday from SB

This past weekend I completely strayed away from following South Beach, but resolved to continue doing phase one for another two weeks beginning today. I lost about 8-10 lbs from the first two weeks and figured I can hopefully lose another 10 before I get my thyroid procedure done the end of September. I decided too that because of the diet, I won't be able to fully train for Run Hit Remix. At least jogging and walking will allow me to fully enjoy the acts.

Anyway, I've been boosting my cardio the past two days. Doing 45 mins of the stair mill and elliptical on Saturday and 50+ mins of the same thing yesterday. I'm hoping to begin the weight program again today.

Highlights of what I ate this past weekend

Saturday - high tea consisting of scones, sandwiches and petit fours; mochi and mango pinkberry (yum!), dinner at cheesecake factory, ce fiore frozen yogurt with strawberries, mango and mochi

Sunday - dim sum and kaitan sushi

=========

Today's Eats

Breakfast - light babybel cheese, almonds, double espresso and cream

1 comment:

YoungVeezy said...

Stay focused!!! Remember we are gonna see you in just 2 weeks.