Another weekend has flown by. On Saturday I did pretty well with sticking to the SB plan and I waivered a bit on Sunday. I actually got some good cardio in, I did a TKB class on Saturday which kicked my ass and 50 mins of stairs and elliptical on Sunday. Today I start the new program for weights and planning to do some cardio afterwards.
I decided to day that my strict period is officially over because want to preserve the same excitement or "special-ness" of the strict 14-day period. I am going to stick to a similar SB plan for the next week. Overall, I've lost 10 lbs in the SB diet. I was hoping to lose more, but I'll be glad if I drop five lbs by low carbing it for the next few weeks.
Anyway, this Saturday is Nike Run Hit Remix. D and I went to go exchange my event shirt. I couldn't belive how tight the medium fit. So I ended up getting a large. On the label it says large is sizes 10-12. Yikes! And I thought I was losing weight.
Food
Breakfast - Two pieces of cheese and almonds, espresso and cream
Lunch - chicken breast, salad with sunflower seeds, celery and oil/vinegar and braggs amino.
Snack - cheese, almonds
Dinner - cashews, steak, kalbi, salad with ranch
Dessert - fudge bar
Monday, September 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment