Perricone's Superfoods
- I always love articles where eating things are encouraged.
Yesterday was a weird day for a lot of people in the office - my boss and another one of my coworker's mother had passed away within hours of each other (not related, each parent was older. one died from cancer, the other from just old age). My office twin earlier that morning was talking about how she had a terrible nightmare that both her parents had drowned and how she woke up crying. Just so weird how there has been a feeling of terrible loss all around the office.
That feeling also prompted me to call people in the morning. I called my mom to check up on her and my ailing grandmother (who is doing better for the time being), two friends who I've neglected to call back and also had shabu with my yoga friend. So yesterday for me was a great day of reconnecting. Having shabu at night also put a bump in my workout plan. Its so hard not to become obsessed with going to the gym. Once my fitness routine is set, I am always nervous that one day of not working out will be the start of my digression.
Anyway, today is also the day before BOD POD. My guess is that my body fat percentage is at 25%. The last time I had it done was a 24HF where they measured me at 28%. I have gained more muscle and lost a little bit of fat since then, but we'll see. For our BL loser challenge, I've lost 3.5% of my body weight since the beginning of the month.
Friday, September 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment