Should've had my stuff with me in the office so I could have gone to the gym directly. Should've, could've, would've...oh well. HEY, at least I woke up early yesterday and did 20 mins of elliptical. That's what I told myself at last night at 10:30 when I woke up from my nap and realized it was way to late to start working out.
I am starting to see acne on my face. I think its going to bloat week sometime soon. I thought I was delayed a week. Took two tests which confirmed that I should not be expecting anything else but bloat city. Who knows why schedule is thrown off again, but I am going to use this time to try to chip away at my goals.
Breakfast - 1/2 protein bar
Snack - Shake
Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment