Monday, February 11, 2008

We had a jam-packed weekend of house stuff - the hubby fixed our electrical issue with the help of my father-in-law, did the can lighting and started on the floors last night with the help of my mom. In between laundry and things around the house, I got some exercise.

On Saturday I met my friend in the morning at Original House of Pancakes, ate half a mushroom white-egg omelet, piece of canadian bacon and went to do TKB - I don't usually eat such a heavy meal before working out. Surprisingly I did okay and actually had good energy.

Later that afternoon, I ran three miles and had a great time. I was feeling so good, I was actually smiling during my run. I was so happy and relaxed that I was worried that it was a precursor to getting sick. For some reason, the last three times I've had the same feeling, I got sick the next day. No idea why. But, fortunately, yesterday I didn't get sick. I was a bit tired and had a headache, but I felt okay enough to run five miles and do some overhead presses and lunges.

Today I felt a little tighter around the middle. Still paunchy, but its getting better.

Exercise: TKB and weights.

1 comment:

YoungVeezy said...

Keep up the good work, I like your new intensity!