
Had happy hour with the coworkers last night at Tu Tu Tango. I love the women I work with - they are a great group of funny, interesting and kind-hearted people. Of course I am the only one beet-red in the group. I was a little sloppy after two vodka tonics - always a great practice at work-related functions...
SO, after four days of slumming it by not working out - I've decided to get back into the swing of things. I started to lose steam after seeing a three pound swing. Even though logically, I know this is a temporary thing - it still deflates the drive. So I've recommitted myself to exercise and eat cleaner. And, I know, I will feel better in a few days.
On a side note, the girl behind me is my twin in the office :)
1 comment:
Dude even though you are super red its easy to tell that you have totally lost weight! Your face is so much more defined now, you look great!
Post a Comment