Monday, August 27, 2007

SB Day 7

The SB diet has been a detox/cleansing experience. I've had deal with the results of years of yo-yo dieting and my struggle with food. Even though the results have been A LOT SLOWER than how it was few years ago, being on this program has been good. I know in the end it will help me build a better attitude about food and respecting my physical being.

My friend and I have decided on the following goals. She is planning to get into her pre-baby clothing and I am going to try to drop at least 15lbs - which will in fact put me in a health BMI range. Right now mine is still 26 percent which is still considered overweight. Today, I may swing by to go get a scale so I can finally measure my progress. I kinda stayed away from getting a scale because I didn't want to become discouraged.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to reaching my short term goal and healthier eating habits.

Food

Breakfast - cashews, nonfat latte

Lunch - salmon salad with balsamic vinaigrette

Snack - Starbucks double espresso light

Dinner - Shabu

Snack - Too many cashews

1 comment:

YoungVeezy said...

Sounds like your doing great!