Tuesday, January 15, 2008

bizarre

I weighed myself this morning and discovered that I was 130.6 lbs. This was a suprise since I didn't work out yesterday and ate at least 12 almonds and a ton of
salami (that had some carbs), steak and chicken. And, because I was feeling a little phlemgmy, I didn't really workout. I did about 20 lunges and called it a night.

I know it may seem that this would be liscense to me to not workout and eat more, but I am not curious to see how far this diet can take me in changing my body and eating habits. I can see other physiological changes - I am sleeping more, my face is clearing up and I feel more consistent energy.

One a complete seperate topic - turbo chicken is so awesome not to mention easy! The meat was moist and the skin crispy. I also loved the sauce that J sent to me! YUM-O!

4 comments:

YoungVeezy said...

Doing great, just work out wherever and whenever you can.

dave shiwota said...

DEE-LISH!

Unknown said...

Daphe...I can't tell how proud i am of ya! Watch out Hubby hot chic coming up. The turbo is what saves my marriage and my hunger!

YoungVeezy said...

I second the marriage part!