It's amazing how much bigger you can get in just a matter of days. A week of straight overindulging has resulted in five extra pounds and an additional pant size. YIKES! I haven't been this big in almost a year.
I am so grateful to have such a supportive husband. Because of my sudden weight-gain, I haven't been in the best mood. He reassures and encourages me when I need it the most and supports me by going on the same food program. First, it was NutriSystem and now he's going on the TNT diet with me (well a variation of the TNT diet because he's trying to finish up the NutriStystem food for me).
Anyway, here are my stats. I can't wait to see what happens in the next 12 weeks. Thanks YoungVeezy for your help, advice and accountability!
Weight: 141 lbs.
I still need to do my measurements
Breakfast
Protein shake with instant coffee, cream and water
Two egg omlette with cheese
Lunch
Beef salad with a little blue cheese dressing and egg
Dinner
Chinese food without rice
Snack
Shake and sugarfree jello
Thursday, January 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment