Monday, November 19, 2007

Curses Costco Cashews!


I was at Costco on Wednesday and made a genius move of buying a tub of cashews. Everytime I buy them from Costco, Dave and I end up polishing the whole thing in a matter of days. Sure enough, we finished them yesterday. And my tongue is cut up from all the salt from the nuts! BOO HOO!
Except for the lisping, maybe my having my tongue all cut up is a blessing in disguise because it's taking me an extra amount of time and effort to consume anything. Our office is having a Thanksgiving potluck today and I have no desire to eat anything that will require me to chew. LOL.

Breakfast - Rotisserie chicken and broccoli, double espresso with soymilk

Lunch - Office potluck (it was bad)

Dinner - Shabu

Midnight snack - two waffles, hot cocoa (bad)

3 comments:

dave shiwota said...

interesing blog. check out mine:
yellowbutterteabagz.blogger.com.

YoungVeezy said...

you guyz are hilarious with your nuts

YoungVeezy said...

WE WANT UPDATES! WE WANT UPDATES!