D is a very kind-hearted person, a better person than I. He brought up the point that Sara the stray is better with us than on the streets. So we decided to keep her. No more crazy spending on vet bills for biopsies..we're just going to keep her as is. Maybe at most get her spayed for her own protection (and ours) but that's it.
Anyway, after making this decision, I've been able to focus more on other things like trying to finish my work before vacation next week. It's a game - how much stuff I can done before next week. And I've been more focused on my diet and exercise regimen. For the past month (mostly to cut calories and my spending) I've been doing shakes for breakfast and lunch. It's been working out pretty well. My waistline is about the same, but everything else seems to be trimming down slowly.
Yesterday's workout
Squats 4/90/10
Step-ups 2/75/10(2x) very dangerous. kept on bumping into the squat cage considering either trying to use a squat rack or maybe doing split squats instead.
Rows 4/75,60(3x)/10
Push-ups 57
Swiss-ball crunches 75
30 mins on elliptical, 5 mins on stairmill
Tonight Ed and I are working out...woot!
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment