I HATE INSOMNIA! I wonder if a new bed will do the trick. For the past 3-4 years I've struggled with getting enough sleep -- it was either too much caffeine, too much exercise or stress.
Right now it might be the bed or the fact that I need to get stuff done at work. Recently, I've had one of my recurring nightmares of forgetting to attend class until finals week and being too late to drop the class. But you know what? Stress does not own me, neither does insomnia. I hope to get some good Z's tonight after yoga.
As far as my body, I think the running and exercise has been helping. We'll see if I have enough energy to go for quick jog before yoga.
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you know what helps me sleep, busting a nut!
hmmm, how long u been married?
Post a Comment